Tools: Questions to Ask
Help students process their trip by asking the right questions. Here’s a whole list of great questions to get you started:
FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS TO ASK
- What was most exciting?
- What surprised you on your trip?
- What was the most important thing you learned?
- What were the three biggest things you did on this trip that you’ve never done before?
- Where did you see God during your trip?
- What did you miss most about home?
- How did God open your eyes during the trip?
- What made you angry? Sad? Happy?
- Who is one person you met that you won’t forget?
- In what ways did you need to rely on God?
- How did the way you see others change during your trip?
- What is something you think you should do now that the trip is over?
- Why do you think God wanted you to go on this trip?
- How did this trip change you?
- What part of the trip helped you get to know Jesus better? How did you get to know Jesus better?
- What did you learn about yourself on this trip?
- Are there any ways we can keep serving the community you were in? How could we do that?