Typical Day – YWx Trips
YWx trips are customizable to fit your specific needs, so a typical day can vary from group to group. In general, we will schedule your service days from 9-3, leaving the early morning, afternoon and evening to plan what is best for your group.
Below is what a typical day looks like on a YouthWorks traditional trip. Feel free to use this as a place to start as you build your YWx trip.
- 6:45 am: Breakfast Crew in Kitchen
- 7:00 am: Wake Up
- 7:15–7:45 am: Breakfast (Everyone also packs their own lunch during this time.)
- 7:45–8:15 am: Breakfast/Building Cleanup
- 8:25–8:50 am: Personal Devotion Time
- 9:00 am: Gather and Depart for Service Sites (Lunch is around noon at service sites.)
- 3:30 pm: Depart from Service Sites
- 3:30 – 5:30 pm: Showers, Afternoon Snack, Adult Leader Meeting, Dinner Crew Prepares Meal
- 5:30–6:30 pm: Dinner and Cleanup
- 6:30–8:45 pm: Evening Activity and Snack*
- 8:45–10:30 pm: Church Group Time and Prepare for Bed
- 11:00 pm: Lights Out