Coronavirus and Digital Youth Service Ideas for Your Ministry
As all of our ministries continue to respond to the impact of COVID-19 on our regular gatherings, we loved seeing this string of resources come together from our friends at ORANGE STUDENTS for youth service ideas.
With Coronavirus / COVID-19 disrupting so many in-person gatherings, we wanted to make sure everything you need is accessible and on-hand if the need arises for you to host a digital service or offer digital solutions to your students, parents, and volunteers.
We put together a Digital Service Guide to give some youth service ideas so you could continue to reach students and parents—even without an in-person gathering.
We’re also making this current season of Teaching Videos available for free, regardless of your subscription level. You can find some ideas on how to use them in the Digital Service Guide.
As always, our Orange Specialists are here to talk through any specific questions you may have.
We have also compiled a few other resources below that may help you as you navigate this challenging season.
We’re praying for you.
RESOURCES FOR YOUR PARENTS
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides
- [BLOG] Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- [BLOG] Manejando El Miedo y La Ansiedad Durante Una Pandemia De Salud
- Parent Cue App
RESOURCES FOR YOU & YOUR VOLUNTEERS
- [PODCAST] Coronavirus And Digital Service Ideas For Your Youth Ministry
- [PODCAST] Why and How to Leverage YouTube As a Youth Ministry Leader
- [PODCAST] What Can We Do About Anxiety as Youth Ministry Leaders?