- Facilitate respectful mission trip experiences while you provide authentic leadership.
- Manage and participate in the overall operations and programming of a site, including meal preparation, behind-the-scenes tasks and large group programming.
- Supervise, encourage and coach a minimum of two Site Coordinators.
- Provide leadership for Adult Leaders and help them process their mission week.
- Develop meaningful relationships as you act as a liaison between YouthWorks and the community.
- Oversee finances with integrity and maintain the overall spiritual focus of the mission site.
- Play an important role in connecting teenagers to God, each other and communities.
Common Community Types
Each YouthWorks site has a Site Director. They may lead in small towns, Native American, small urban, and large urban communities.